No announcement yet.

Cowboys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romo's choice.....but Denver is the place where both needs are met with the greatest amount of upside for both.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Vol-ution View Post
      Romo's choice.....but Denver is the place where both needs are met with the greatest amount of upside for both.
      Agreed.Team with winning tradition and a Stellar defense and somewhat better o-line now that Leary has been attained. Houston and others have sub par o-lines. Denver is best choice for him to win immediately. Now reports say a trade could be in place with Denver & Houston
      Last edited by Eagle2; 03-09-2017, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle2 View Post

Agreed.Team with winning tradition and a Stellar defense and somewhat better o-line now that Leary has been attained. Houston and others have sub par o-lines. Denver is best choice for him to win immediately. Now reports say a trade could be in place with Denver & Houston
        I'd be pissed if I were Romo.
        The right thing to do with a guy like Romo is to let him go.
        I fear a trade where the Texans obtain Romo could quite possibly end his career in preseason.

Comment

I'd be pissed if I were Romo.
          The right thing to do with a guy like Romo is to let him go.
          I fear a trade where the Texans obtain Romo could quite possibly end his career in preseason.
          After letting Osweiler go, Texans must be in hot pursuit of Romo. Letting Osweiler go gives Texans cash to pay for Romo.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle2 View Post

After letting Osweiler go, Texans must be in hot pursuit of Romo. Letting Osweiler go gives Texans cash to pay for Romo.
            He'd better get a great policy with Lloyds of London....

Comment

Or at least Earl's of Euless.
              Silence is the bluntest of blunt instruments.
              Erica Yong - Author

‚Äč

Comment

He was getting injured in Dallas with a good OL.

Comment

Originally posted by ktCarl View Post

He was getting injured in Dallas with a good OL.
                  True....even though the Dallas OL's real strength is run blocking.

I was actually surprised to see that the Texans gave up less sacks than the Broncos so "what do I know"?

Comment

Demontre Moore? Really?
                    For every sack, he'll get an offsides or roughing the passer penalty.

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Vol-ution View Post

True....even though the Dallas OL's real strength is run blocking.

I was actually surprised to see that the Texans gave up less sacks than the Broncos so "what do I know"?
                      Plus, I believe Texans have a better group of WRs than Broncos. I would bet Texans look good to Romo. But Romo is in the driver's seat. He can watch another QB bidding war between Denver and Houston. Maybe he'll get a huge sum?

Comment

• Originally posted by ktCarl View Post

Plus, I believe Texans have a better group of WRs than Broncos. I would bet Texans look good to Romo. But Romo is in the driver's seat. He can watch another QB bidding war between Denver and Houston. Maybe he'll get a huge sum?
                        I think it's obvious now the Cowboys want something in return instead of letting Romo go.
                        Nobody should want to take him with his current contract and a release is the only thing that would free that up.
                        Cowboys are paying a pretty penny for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Vol-ution View Post

I think it's obvious now the Cowboys want something in return instead of letting Romo go.
                          Nobody should want to take him with his current contract and a release is the only thing that would free that up.
                          Cowboys are paying a pretty penny for him.
                          Yes sir. Spot on. Plus Boys have taken big hits on the defensive side with FA.

Comment

• http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/17/ezekie...ight-incident/
                            #PantherOn

Comment

• And he almost made it to training camp, so close

Comment

• Originally posted by SBBear View Post

And he almost made it to training camp, so close
                                Says the guy was drunk and arguing with a woman in Zeke's group. You or I might have taken him out depending on what he said to her.
                                #PantherOn

Comment

Working...
                                X