Permian Panther Straight Stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mojotrain View Post

Remembering he has worn many hats in a career. Some colleges may still look at him as safety, some have interest at his current position as a backer. He could have excelled at several positions on offense. You don't remember Brit Hager but IMO Ellison has all of Britt's abilities except he's much faster that Britt. If he could spend about four hours a day for the next 6 months @ Jorges or Hamburger Station he would fit right in at any top ten school. Someone opens up the Cracker Jack box next year pulls out the prize and claims brilliance on their foresight.
    Ellison is a great athlete and football player, with his speed and quickness he can play well at a lighter weight..MO..His best position is olb . i think you describe him greatly when you called him a mongoose..D1 colleges aren't looking for players at a certain weight they're looking for great athletes who can play football, and he fits that ,description..

Comment

• Originally posted by mojotrain View Post

Oh yeah, we have and can.
      Yeah i know we have and can, but i mean not all of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by AusMOJO View Post

Yeah i know we have and can, but i mean not all of them.
        We have missed a few.

Comment

• https://www.hudl.com/team/v2/17693/b...rsity-football - Here's the Hudl highlights of our opponent in round 1's game against Socorro, who is essentially the team you beat up on in EP. They barely won 24-17 i believe.

As i said earlier in my analysis of them, #1 who plays QB is very quick, as you'll see in this video. He seems to be their main offensive weapon. They have some tall receivers and a fairly decently sized O-line, but nothing that should worry us too much. If we play as good on D as we have and can effectively run the ball on them, could be a long night for the T-birds.

Comment

• I know the date, time and place of a possible Permian/Martin game has been decided, so where is it?
            Last edited by mojotrain; 11-16-2017, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• This is secondhand information but it's someone that knows way better than I do, he said we lost the toss to Martin so a possible matchup with them would be at their place, not sure of a time or date.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jayhawker332 View Post
                This is secondhand information but it's someone that knows way better than I do, he said we lost the toss to Martin so a possible matchup with them would be at their place, not sure of a time or date.
                Thanks!

Comment

• What time?! Hopefully Friday early afternoon if I end up in DFW that day...

GoCentralSports.com

2015 3-6A Regular Season Pick Em' Challenge Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Shady12 View Post
                    What time?! Hopefully Friday early afternoon if I end up in DFW that day...
                    3:30

Comment

• Originally posted by MojoMaverick View Post

3:30
                      UTA Maverick Stadium, correct?
                      The Official Home of The Odessa Permian Panthers- www.odessapermian.com

Comment

• It's a friday afternoon game?

Comment

• 3:30 Friday afternoon? Darn! That cuts out all the middle of roaders

Comment

• Darn. Was hoping it would be at about 2pm.

GoCentralSports.com

2015 3-6A Regular Season Pick Em' Challenge Champion

Comment

• The live broadcast of this Friday's game is back on. MyTV 16 in Odessa.
                              The Official Home of The Odessa Permian Panthers- www.odessapermian.com

Comment

• Originally posted by odessapermian.com View Post

UTA Maverick Stadium, correct?
                                yes

Comment

Working...
                                X