Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Katy have beaten Westlake or Klein Collins?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by North Shore Mike View Post

You are getting better. Don't know if that's a good thing. I think 2003 is trying to say in a hooked on phonics way is Defense Wins Championships...
    tomorrow and round 1 games can't get here soon enough
    11 down... 3 more to go... #Grindfor9

‚Äč

Comment

Never sure of an outcome, but, there were two teams our kids wanted really bad this year. Katy and Desoto.... Hurricane robbed us of that home game against Katy... but in the case of Desoto... .we are hoping our fortunes will land us in front of Desoto again in the playoffs......we are not giving anything away this year! But there are is a lot of football in front of all of us.... so lets take it week to week.....

Comment

Westlake was very strong the first few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by couchpotatoqb View Post
          Never sure of an outcome, but, there were two teams our kids wanted really bad this year. Katy and Desoto.... Hurricane robbed us of that home game against Katy... but in the case of Desoto... .we are hoping our fortunes will land us in front of Desoto again in the playoffs......we are not giving anything away this year! But there are is a lot of football in front of all of us.... so lets take it week to week.....
          I'm hoping you guys beat the crap out of westfield for personal reasons lol

Comment

Originally posted by ramband0406;n338928[B
            ]I think Kc would have been out for blood[/B] and it' s hard to imagine you losing the first game at the house that Katy built.....but not impossible. Definitely don 't believe you beat both but about positive you don' t win both.
            Bolded is why I think KC is a win for Katy. I can't recall a loss for Katy because a team was hyped up on a revenge mission. Maybe Cinco in 08? 99% of the time over hyped up teams seem to get out of position and Katy system exploits it.

Westlake I was thinking was a for sure no doubt win before the season. Now I think it would've been a toss up at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Dada View Post

I'm hoping you guys beat the crap out of westfield for personal reasons lol
              They are talking so much smack right now.... I sat by two Westfield Dad's at the KC vs Klein game... it was non stop how they should have beat us last year and how they will beat us by 3 scores this year. Well, I hope we can find out is all I am saying....

Comment

Originally posted by NewEagleFan View Post
                Westlake was very strong the first few weeks
                We kind of stumbled out of the gate in week 1 - managed to squeak by a pretty tough College Station team. Not sure if that would have been enough to beat Katy on the road though. But, week 1, a lot of goofy things can happen. Everybody's still figuring stuff out at that point.

Comment

They are talking so much smack right now.... I sat by two Westfield Dad's at the KC vs Klein game... it was non stop how they should have beat us last year and how they will beat us by 3 scores this year. Well, I hope we can find out is all I am saying....
                  May be the same guy I'm talking about. Doe he have a son on the team? Constantly calls Katy and Collins trash lol

Comment

May be the same guy I'm talking about. Doe he have a son on the team? Constantly calls Katy and Collins trash lol
                    Think it is the same guy and yep, his son is an offensive lineman

Comment

Think it is the same guy and yep, his son is an offensive lineman
                      Same guy lol

Comment

Same guy lol
                        Is this the guy he was at the scrimmage saying " Katy was good last year but this is this year?"

Comment

Guess he has different standards. The Rams would take 7 state championships if it meant we were trash !

Comment

Same guy lol
                            yep, the same guy.... He was talking about that Katy scrimmage as well... Said they had to pull out Glass because Wesffield Defense was just to dominate for Katy.LOL Yep, we have the same guy for sure.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by north shore mike View Post

you are getting better. Don't know if that's a good thing. I think 2003 is trying to say in a hooked on ebonics way is defense wins championships...
                              fify

Comment

Originally posted by ChapDad View Post

We kind of stumbled out of the gate in week 1 - managed to squeak by a pretty tough College Station team. Not sure if that would have been enough to beat Katy on the road though. But, week 1, a lot of goofy things can happen. Everybody's still figuring stuff out at that point.
                                a little stumble, but the couple of weeks after that, one could make a case they might have been the best team in the State.

Comment

Working...
                                X