Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Defensive Player in Texas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Dada View Post
    Moro Ojomo Katy......no one has figured out how to block him yet
    and he is just a 16 year old senior!!!! I would also add Michael Matus... defensive MVP state champion team 2015 as a soph!
    11 down... 3 more to go... #Grindfor9

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by AKJohnny View Post

      and he is just a 16 year old senior!!!! I would also add Michael Matus... defensive MVP state champion team 2015 as a soph!
      Might as well throw KeShon Rowe in the Katy mix.
      https://my.reason2race.com/JohnTuttle/TowneLakeTri2017

      http://katystudentsrun.org/

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Tut View Post

        Might as well throw KeShon Rowe in the Katy mix.
        and Jianni Angulo you know what is up!
        11 down... 3 more to go... #Grindfor9

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by couchpotatoqb;n331549[B
          ]I know this will look like a homer call[/B], but I truly believe this is the best Defensive player in the State of Texas.....He stays off social media and he is a National Honor Society member as well....Leader in every sense of the Word... Donavan Mutin

          Total homer call...but I agree 100%. He's a tackling machine and is pretty much unblockable.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by AKJohnny View Post

            and he is just a 16 year old senior!!!! I would also add Michael Matus... defensive MVP state champion team 2015 as a soph!
            I appreciate you want to give kudos to your team's players, AK and te players you mention are good but IMO not in a category of the best in the state. However,as a unit Katy certainly is in the conversations for best defenses in the state.
            "If a team is to reach its potential, each player must be willing to subordinate his personal goals to the good of the team."
            Bud Wilkinson

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by canyonmike View Post

              I appreciate you want to give kudos to your team's players, AK and te players you mention are good but IMO not in a category of the best in the state. However,as a unit Katy certainly is in the conversations for best defenses in the state.
              top defense in the state for points allowed per game...
              11 down... 3 more to go... #Grindfor9

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Dada View Post
                Moro Ojomo Katy......no one has figured out how to block him yet
                We got totally robbed of a great game at the beginning of the year..... that Katy Dline vs KC Oline would have been a classic

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by couchpotatoqb View Post

                  We got totally robbed of a great game at the beginning of the year..... that Katy Dline vs KC Oline would have been a classic
                  agreed... Katy vs Westlake also would have been legit!!
                  Last edited by AKJohnny; 10-25-2017, 07:51 AM.
                  11 down... 3 more to go... #Grindfor9

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by couchpotatoqb View Post

                    We got totally robbed of a great game at the beginning of the year..... that Katy Dline vs KC Oline would have been a classic
                    Blowout
                    N O R T H S H O R E M U S T A N G S

                    1996 Region 3 Champions 13-1

                    2003 5a D1 State Champions 15-0

                    2007 Region 3 Champions 14-1

                    2012 Region 3 Regional Finalist 12-2

                    2015 6a D1 State Champions 13-3

                    2016 Region 3 Regional Finalist 12-2

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Nsalumni View Post

                      Blowout
                      lets see Katy play ns ponies again in round 3 this year....
                      11 down... 3 more to go... #Grindfor9

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by couchpotatoqb View Post

                        We got totally robbed of a great game at the beginning of the year..... that Katy Dline vs KC Oline would have been a classic
                        Don't remind me. Top 2 teams in the city right now IMO.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Dada View Post

                          Don't remind me. Top 2 teams in the city right now IMO.
                          there is always next year
                          11 down... 3 more to go... #Grindfor9

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by AKJohnny View Post

                            there is always next year
                            Realignment next year......no scheduled games.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Dada View Post

                              Realignment next year......no scheduled games.
                              there is much liberty in pre-district games... im sure both coaches would like rematch.
                              11 down... 3 more to go... #Grindfor9

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by AKJohnny View Post

                                lets see Katy play ns ponies again in round 3 this year....
                                Won’t be round 3
                                N O R T H S H O R E M U S T A N G S

                                1996 Region 3 Champions 13-1

                                2003 5a D1 State Champions 15-0

                                2007 Region 3 Champions 14-1

                                2012 Region 3 Regional Finalist 12-2

                                2015 6a D1 State Champions 13-3

                                2016 Region 3 Regional Finalist 12-2

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X