Best Defensive Player in Texas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Defensive Player in Texas

I know this will look like a homer call, but I truly believe this is the best Defensive player in the State of Texas.....He stays off social media and he is a National Honor Society member as well....Leader in every sense of the Word... Donavan Mutin

Comment

Demarvin Leal at Judson. And it ain't close. Beast

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcav83 View Post
        Demarvin Leal at Judson. And it ain't close. Beast
        I think I agree with you. Scary thing is, I don't think he's even reached the best he's going to be. Only a junior. He reminds me of Ed Oliver in HS.

Comment

Originally posted by hook em 22 View Post

I think I agree with you. Scary thing is, I don't think he's even reached the best he's going to be. Only a junior. He reminds me of Ed Oliver in HS.
          He was playing as hard late in the 3rd quarter as he was in the first. Fit, fast and physical
          He is a monster

Comment

Not the best but tre Allison for JT would be in my top ten dude is a monster at MLB. Hard hitter
            JOHN TYLER FOOTBALL 2016!

2015 Class 5A Divison 1 Area Finalist

2015 District 16 5A Champion

Current Ranking: #16 (tie) (6A) (AP Poll)

2016 Record (2-0) (0-0)

Comment

Originally posted by Miamiheatfan View Post
              Not the best but tre Allison for JT would be in my top ten dude is a monster at MLB. Hard hitter
              Did he play against Rockwall?

Comment

My vote fwiw: Caden Sterns-Safety-Cibolo Steele

Comment

41 Consecutive Winning Seasons
                  Rocket Pride!!!

Comment

I have not seen enough Texas High School ball to make this call. I do really like the Jalen Catalon kid at Mansfield Legacy. He is straight playmaker on both sides of the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle2 View Post
                      My vote fwiw: Caden Sterns-Safety-Cibolo Steele
                      I like Sterns but I think Woodard for SV is better. He does every thing Sterns does but better. They both are D1 talent. Sterns will be a Longhorn and Woodard will be a Hornfrog.

Comment

A 6'3" 200 pounder in the mold of Brit Hagers bunch, only much, much faster. Preston "Mongoose" Ellison. Premium LB for Permian. Oh,,,,a beast and uhhhh, no one close and no contest!
                        Last edited by mojotrain; 10-24-2017, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mojotrain View Post
                          A 6'3" 200 pounder in the mold of Brit Hagers bunch, only much, much faster. Preston "Mongoose" Ellison. Premium LB for Permian. Oh,,,,a beast and uhhhh, no one close and no contest!
                          There are some really good defensive players in this state. He is definitely one of them.

Comment

Moro Ojomo Katy......no one has figured out how to block him yet

Comment

Originally posted by mojotrain View Post
                              Mongoose is the perfect name for him. Great call mojotrain

Comment

Working...
                              X