State Wide REGIONAL Comparisons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kctigerfan View Post

KC defense has been great, offense has to get more consistent if they want to win R2D2 again. I don't think there is a clear cut #1 in region 2...there are a bunch of teams capable of winning it. Horn, Cedar Ridge and Longview could easily be on this top 5 list as well. Region 2 playoffs should be really interesting.
    Offensive had almost 500 yards against Klein...the score was not even close to the reality of that game... Will not go into details but things are starting to click across the board...... The Boys are ready to get with it

Comment

Originally posted by couchpotatoqb View Post

Offensive had almost 500 yards against Klein...the score was not even close to the reality of that game... Will not go into details but things are starting to click across the board...... The Boys are ready to get with it
      The Klein game was much more lopsided than the final score would indicate. I was just disappointed that KC didn't finish some of those drives and had to attempt 3 field goals.

Comment

Originally posted by kctigerfan View Post

The Klein game was much more lopsided than the final score would indicate. I was just disappointed that KC didn't finish some of those drives and had to attempt 3 field goals.
        Agreed....plus the worst call I have ever witnessed right before the half that almost got Coach Svoboda tossed taking away another potential score and the victory formation on the 4 yd line at the end....easily could have been 40+ points for us in this game

Comment

Working...
        X