Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

State Wide REGIONAL Comparisons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • State Wide REGIONAL Comparisons

    It's about time to start formulating a STATEWIDE TOP 10...so, here are my very own Regional Rankings through 6 Weeks:

    REGION 4 (with signature win)
    5. Austin Westlake 6-0 (Win over Austin Vandergrift 33-31)
    4. San Antonio Sandra Day O'Connor 6-0 (Win over SA Johnson 38-24)
    3. Austin Lake Travis 4-1 (Win over Cibolo Steele 34-31)
    2. Smithson Valley 5-0 (Win over Cibolo Steele 43-20)
    1. CONVERSE JUDSON 5-0 (Win over Austin Lake Travis 65-45)


    REGION 3 (with signature win)
    5. Langham Creek 4-0 (Win over Cy-Creek 45-24)
    4. Humble Atascosita 3-1 (Win over Channelview 63-7)
    3. Clear Springs 3-1 (Win over Clear Creek 28-21)
    2. Cy-Fair 4-0 (Win over Cy Creek 21-3)
    1. KATY 3-0 (WIn over TWHS 24-21)

    REGION (with signature win)

    5. Spring Westfield 4-0 (Win over GP North Shore 37-20)
    4. Beaumont Westbrook 4-0 (Win over Montgomery 46-20)
    3. Conroe The Woodlands 2-1 (Win over Lukin 45-21)

    2. Klein Collins 4-0 (Win over Atascosita 44-0)
    1. GARLAND SACHSE 5-0 (Win over Copperas Cove 35-7)

    REGION 1 (with signature win)
    5. Hewitt Midway 5-0 (Win over 5A #5 Cedar Park 35-28)
    4. Desoto 5-0 (Win over Denton Guyer 42-13)
    3. Arlington Martin 5-0 (Win over Southlake Carroll 50-33)
    2. Duncanville 5-0 (Win over Dallas Skyline 45-7)
    1. ALLEN 5-0 (Win over Coppell 35-23)

  • #2
    Looks good.
    TEXASHSFOOTBALL.COM: LT ran their winning streak against Westlake to 10 games last year. What’s it going to take to put an end to that streak?

    Coach DODGE: I’ve been in this a long time. That was one of the very best teams that I’ve seen in about the last 30 years in the state of Texas.

    Comment


    • #3
      REGION 3 is....well....very hard to rank....

      Comment


      • #4
        As much as it pains me, I think Westlake's blowout win over Bowie is their signature win so far.

        DAWGPACK

        Twitter: @AlanGalbreathTX

        "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom." Proverbs 9:10

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bowiedawgs01 View Post
          As much as it pains me, I think Westlake's blowout win over Bowie is their signature win so far.
          I'll change it if you want me to...or we can leave it out of view

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by John Galt View Post
            It's about time to start formulating a STATEWIDE TOP 10...so, here are my very own Regional Rankings through 6 Weeks:

            REGION 4 (with signature win)
            5. Austin Westlake 6-0 (Win over Austin Vandergrift 33-31)
            4. San Antonio Sandra Day O'Connor 6-0 (Win over SA Johnson 38-24)
            3. Austin Lake Travis 4-1 (Win over Cibolo Steele 34-31)
            2. Smithson Valley 5-0 (Win over Cibolo Steele 43-20)
            1. CONVERSE JUDSON 5-0 (Win over Austin Lake Travis 65-45)


            REGION 3 (with signature win)
            5. Langham Creek 4-0 (Win over Cy-Creek 45-24)
            4. Humble Atascosita 3-1 (Win over Channelview 63-7)
            3. Clear Springs 3-1 (Win over Clear Creek 28-21)
            2. Cy-Fair 4-0 (Win over Cy Creek 21-3)
            1. KATY 3-0 (WIn over TWHS 24-21)

            REGION (with signature win)

            5. Spring Westfield 4-0 (Win over GP North Shore 37-20)
            4. Beaumont Westbrook 4-0 (Win over Montgomery 46-20)
            3. Conroe The Woodlands 2-1 (Win over Lukin 45-21)

            2. Klein Collins 4-0 (Win over Atascosita 44-0)
            1. GARLAND SACHSE 5-0 (Win over Copperas Cove 35-7)

            REGION 1 (with signature win)
            5. Hewitt Midway 5-0 (Win over 5A #5 Cedar Park 35-28)
            4. Desoto 5-0 (Win over Denton Guyer 42-13)
            3. Arlington Martin 5-0 (Win over Southlake Carroll 50-33)
            2. Duncanville 5-0 (Win over Dallas Skyline 45-7)
            1. ALLEN 5-0 (Win over Coppell 35-23)
            Region 1
            1. Allen
            2. Duncanville
            3. DeSoto
            4. Midway
            5. Martin

            Region 2
            1. Sachse
            2. Collins
            3. The Woodlands
            4. Westfield
            5. Cedar Ridge

            Region 3
            1. Katy
            2. Cy Fair
            3. Atascocita
            4. Clear Springs
            5. Ridge Point

            Region 4
            1. Judson
            2. Westlake
            3. Smithson Valley
            4. Lake Travis
            5. O'Connor


            DAWGPACK

            Twitter: @AlanGalbreathTX

            "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom." Proverbs 9:10

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by John Galt View Post

              REGION 1 (with signature win)
              5. Hewitt Midway 5-0 (Win over 5A #5 Cedar Park 35-28)
              4. Desoto 5-0 (Win over Denton Guyer 42-13)
              3. Arlington Martin 5-0 (Win over Southlake Carroll 50-33)
              2. Duncanville 5-0 (Win over Dallas Skyline 45-7)
              1. ALLEN 5-0 (Win over Coppell 35-23)
              I say their win over Chill, the best 1-4 team in the state, would be more appropriate.

              Ég veit ekkert!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Supreme Commander View Post

                I say their win over Chill, the best 1-4 team in the state, would be more appropriate.
                Possibly...I think Skyline and CHill would be a very good game this year.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by John Galt View Post
                  It's about time to start formulating a STATEWIDE TOP 10...so, here are my very own Regional Rankings through 6 Weeks:

                  REGION 4 (with signature win)
                  5. Austin Westlake 6-0 (Win over Austin Vandergrift 33-31)
                  4. San Antonio Sandra Day O'Connor 6-0 (Win over SA Johnson 38-24)
                  3. Austin Lake Travis 4-1 (Win over Cibolo Steele 34-31)
                  2. Smithson Valley 5-0 (Win over Cibolo Steele 43-20)
                  1. CONVERSE JUDSON 5-0 (Win over Austin Lake Travis 65-45)


                  REGION 3 (with signature win)
                  5. Langham Creek 4-0 (Win over Cy-Creek 45-24)
                  4. Humble Atascosita 3-1 (Win over Channelview 63-7)
                  3. Clear Springs 3-1 (Win over Clear Creek 28-21)
                  2. Cy-Fair 4-0 (Win over Cy Creek 21-3)
                  1. KATY 3-0 (WIn over TWHS 24-21)

                  REGION (with signature win)

                  5. Spring Westfield 4-0 (Win over GP North Shore 37-20)
                  4. Beaumont Westbrook 4-0 (Win over Montgomery 46-20)
                  3. Conroe The Woodlands 2-1 (Win over Lukin 45-21)

                  2. Klein Collins 4-0 (Win over Atascosita 44-0)
                  1. GARLAND SACHSE 5-0 (Win over Copperas Cove 35-7)

                  REGION 1 (with signature win)
                  5. Hewitt Midway 5-0 (Win over 5A #5 Cedar Park 35-28)
                  4. Desoto 5-0 (Win over Denton Guyer 42-13)
                  3. Arlington Martin 5-0 (Win over Southlake Carroll 50-33)
                  2. Duncanville 5-0 (Win over Dallas Skyline 45-7)
                  1. ALLEN 5-0 (Win over Coppell 35-23)
                  Cy-Fair's 21-3 win was over Cypress Ranch not Cy Creek
                  2018Bobcat

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by John Galt View Post
                    It's about time to start formulating a STATEWIDE TOP 10...so, here are my very own Regional Rankings through 6 Weeks:

                    REGION 4 (with signature win)
                    5. Austin Westlake 6-0 (Win over Austin Vandergrift 33-31)
                    4. San Antonio Sandra Day O'Connor 6-0 (Win over SA Johnson 38-24)
                    3. Austin Lake Travis 4-1 (Win over Cibolo Steele 34-31)
                    2. Smithson Valley 5-0 (Win over Cibolo Steele 43-20)
                    1. CONVERSE JUDSON 5-0 (Win over Austin Lake Travis 65-45)


                    REGION 3 (with signature win)
                    5. Langham Creek 4-0 (Win over Cy-Creek 45-24)
                    4. Humble Atascosita 3-1 (Win over Channelview 63-7)
                    3. Clear Springs 3-1 (Win over Clear Creek 28-21)
                    2. Cy-Fair 4-0 (Win over Cy Creek 21-3)
                    1. KATY 3-0 (WIn over TWHS 24-21)

                    REGION (with signature win)

                    5. Spring Westfield 4-0 (Win over GP North Shore 37-20)
                    4. Beaumont Westbrook 4-0 (Win over Montgomery 46-20)
                    3. Conroe The Woodlands 2-1 (Win over Lukin 45-21)

                    2. Klein Collins 4-0 (Win over Atascosita 44-0)
                    1. GARLAND SACHSE 5-0 (Win over Copperas Cove 35-7)

                    REGION 1 (with signature win)
                    5. Hewitt Midway 5-0 (Win over 5A #5 Cedar Park 35-28)
                    4. Desoto 5-0 (Win over Denton Guyer 42-13)
                    3. Arlington Martin 5-0 (Win over Southlake Carroll 50-33)
                    2. Duncanville 5-0 (Win over Dallas Skyline 45-7)
                    1. ALLEN 5-0 (Win over Coppell 35-23)
                    Thanks! I'm real interested how R4 finishes up. Want to see how well Judson finishes.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by John Galt View Post

                      Possibly...I think Skyline and CHill would be a very good game this year.
                      I dunno. I think I'd have Chill as a 2-3 score favorite.
                      Ég veit ekkert!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Supreme Commander View Post

                        I dunno. I think I'd have Chill as a 2-3 score favorite.
                        i agree, cedar hill did beat 5-1 Horn
                        Last edited by jbell73986; 10-12-2017, 01:26 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Supreme Commander View Post

                          I dunno. I think I'd have Chill as a 2-3 score favorite.
                          You must not have seen them play...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by John Galt View Post

                            You must not have seen them play...
                            I'm looking at their body of work. Skyline has two wins against WT White and Lake Highlands (Terrible and bad). Then 3 losses against Martin, Duncanville and Horn (Very good, very good and good). Chill has 1 win against Horn (Good) and 4 losses against Allen, DeSoto, Duncanville and Mansfield (Very good, very good, very good and good). Also Chill beat Horn and Horn hammered Skyline.
                            Ég veit ekkert!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Supreme Commander View Post

                              I say their win over Chill, the best 1-4 team in the state, would be more appropriate.
                              Also Agree. Would put 41-6 win over CHill more significant than Skyline. With reasons already stated. JMHO.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X