Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Tyler in National 7on 7 tournament today in Frisco!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Von G View Post
    I don't know why y'all keep entertaining this guy. Maybe just to see him get riled up or something. But their is no way and I mean no way Longview is losing 5 games this year. At worse 3. And those 3 loses would come to the hands of JT, Lufkin, and Rockwall. There is no way anybody else on their schedule is going to beat them. I'm not saying they are going to lose 3 games but if they did it would be to those I listed earlier. Now stranger things have happened but I don't see Longview losing no more than 3 games on their 10 game schedule.
    Lmao,y'all see why I say these lobo fans love to exaggerate? Chance Amie is a special player. With that lack of talent at WR,just by Him at QB raises there level still. Lee will be trouble for you and they return more starters. Last year they outplayed Longview but they made to many mistakes they were good enough to over come because y'all were a more experienced than them last year they they outplayed as far as total yardage with a young team. They return most if that rising team. Watch what u say cause more than any other year I talk smack,this is the year I really see lee stopping the streak.
    Last edited by cujoDAgreat; 07-17-2017, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Firefox View Post

Congrats to JT for the great showing in the 7on7. Although you may be responding to someone's post, you didn't quote them so I can't be sure. I'm not sure where you are getting your theory about SLC and the accusations of steroid use. Is this a case of jealously to take a shot at a successful program that has been a perennial powerhouse at ever level they have been in? I believe the lack of football championships is more a product of competition than a downfall of the program. SLC is surrounded by other great football powers and I suspect they have lost to the eventual champions on several of the last few years. SLC is a great team and a great school and do not deserve a reckless accusation. You have lost my respect.
      I don't care for your respect. I'm use to seeing normal things in my life and smart enough and strong enough to speak up against the not normal. Also other coaches around the state new better to. So it is what it is and that's why they went and had that passed and ofcourse Southlake stopped all that winning when they normally shouldn't or get embarrassed. So how consistent have they been since then? All I can say is poor Lufkin. Should of been an all east Texas state title in 04 imo.
      Last edited by cujoDAgreat; 07-17-2017, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cujoDAgreat View Post

Lmao,y'all see why I say these lobo fans love to exaggerate? Chance Amie is a special player. With that lack of talent at we. Him at QB raises there level still. Lee will be trouble for you and they return more starters. Last year they outplayed but they made to many mistakes they were good enough to over come because y'all were a more experienced than them last year they they outplayed as far as total yardage with a young team. They return most if that rising team. Watch what u say cause more than any other year I talk smack,this is the year I really see lee stopping the streak.
        You do realize that Von is a Lee fan, not a Longview fan. Right?

The rest of your post is false but then again, what else is new?
        Last edited by WP4L™; 07-17-2017, 08:39 AM.
        wolfpack4life

Comment

I noticed that most the scores were all below advarage. I was wondering if there was a time difference in those games compared to what we see here in Texas usually. You know what?I bet it is. Playing 7 games,I assume the game time lengths are shorter. I will also those years SLC was doing all that winning, that was pre-steroid testing. When drug testing laws was passed here in Texas,sh*t got back to normal that same. But I'm just gonna leave it at that. Nobody wasn't a fool and I recon that's why THEY brought that law into effect. You can't consistently win like that here in Texas. Especially a team of their stature. I mean come on,sure they (other coaches) wasn't gonna sit back and SLC get all this fame for this presumably false success. Then kids go to colleges off scholarship where they have Testing and can't get on the field.
          What a terrible post. All that steroid stuff has produced very few positive tests. SLC won because they were great. I mess with them as much as anyone but they won with players and coaches. And they have had lots of college players on the field.

You talk about all those great JT players in the pros. Where are all of the titles? Trophys?

Congrats on the national runner up 7 on 7 championship.

Comment

Originally posted by WP4L™ View Post

I'm a Tyler fan, get it right.

Comment

I'm a Tyler fan
              Yeah.

Of course you are....
              ​​​​​​
              ​​​​
              wolfpack4life

Comment

Yeah.

Of course you are....
                ​​​​​​
                ​​​​
                Am I from Tyler? I never told you or anybody else anything different.
                Last edited by Von G; 07-17-2017, 09:40 AM.

Comment

I wish Tyler would get a game with Evangel some time in the near future. It seems like several years back the 2 played a couple of times.
                  Et il est un jour arrivé
                  Marteler le ciel
                  Et marteler la mer
                  Et la mer avait embrassé moi
                  Et la délivré moi de ma caille

Comment

Originally posted by pinion View Post
                    I wish Tyler would get a game with Evangel some time in the near future. It seems like several years back the 2 played a couple of times.
                    I'm pretty sure they only played once. They played West Monroe twice. They do owe Evangel a revenge game. Brock remains one of the greatest high school qb's I have ever seen.
                    Last edited by Von G; 07-17-2017, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcav83 View Post

Show me where an LT fan started a thread bragging on the touch football championship. But you can't can you? LT is so far in your head that it is hilarious.
                      Yep it was a Westlake fan who started it....

Comment

Dood you just mad because Longview is gonna be garbage this year. It's the norm. They up and down. They records don't show it because they play mostly a scrub schedule or district in the past to show a deceiving record. 2014, they stunk. Better in 15. Down some in 16 and return less from team going into 17. They will probobly be 6-5 overall and loosing in first round to the Westbrook again. Of course a lot worse. Westbrook is gonna be very good.
                        What??? Lol Dude I'm sorry longview is not losing more than three games man lol. Don't even remember the last time longview didn't have at least 8 or 9 wins lol.
                        JOHN TYLER FOOTBALL 2016!

2015 Class 5A Divison 1 Area Finalist

2015 District 16 5A Champion

Current Ranking: #16 (tie) (6A) (AP Poll)

2016 Record (2-0) (0-0)

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcav83 View Post

What a terrible post. All that steroid stuff has produced very few positive tests. SLC won because they were great. I mess with them as much as anyone but they won with players and coaches. And they have had lots of college players on the field.

You talk about all those great JT players in the pros. Where are all of the titles? Trophys?

Congrats on the national runner up 7 on 7 championship.
                          Thank you.
                          "The restraints on men, as well as their liberties, are to be reckoned among their rights." Edmund Burke

Comment

Prove the rest of the post to be false. All u is is talk

Comment

Originally posted by Miamiheatfan View Post
                              What??? Lol Dude I'm sorry longview is not losing more than three games man lol. Don't even remember the last time longview didn't have at least 8 or 9 wins lol.
                              They will loose 5 including the first rd playoff vs westbrook. 6-5 to end the season. Maybe 7-4 with luck.
                              Last edited by cujoDAgreat; 07-17-2017, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Am I from Tyler? I never told you or anybody else anything different.
                                He mad because we have two teams. He don't wanna claim spring hill lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X