• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tascosa 31 Midland 21
    Odessa High 31 Frenship 14
    Permian 49 Central 28

Comment

• Originally posted by Mojomaniac View Post
      I wonder if the steak house is still open was it called Zetners?
      The original Zentner's on Sherwood Way is now Peppercorn.

I tried a bbq place when I was there yesterday. The Smokehouse on Beauregard Ave. It was pretty good.

My current favorite if you want steak is actually a Mexican restaurant. La Paisano or something like that. They have the tenders that Zentners does, for a good price. Enough to feed two.
      The Official Home of The Odessa Permian Panthers- www.odessapermian.com

Comment

• Yeah El Paisano on S. Chadbourne has good Mexican food and the best steak in town. Not very far from the stadium either.

GoCentralSports.com

2015 3-6A Regular Season Pick Em' Challenge Champion

Comment

• Tascosa 35 Midland 14
          OHS 24 Frenship 0
          Permian 28 SAC 21

Comment

• Tascosa 38 Midland 14
            Odessa 24 Frenship 10
            Permian 28 SAC 21

Comment

• Originally posted by John Galt View Post

Twin Peaks in the Concho Valley...impressive!!!
              A Hooters is being built in Abilene. Near ACU, even.

Comment

• And I'm not moving back to Odessa till there is a Joe's Crab Shack or a decent steak house lived there over 60 years and could not figure out why we never had a seafood or a great steak house with all the oil money and between Dallas and El Paso do miss the original shrimp boat on south grandview but if the money is good I might come back just to eat some decent Mexican food sucks here in Hot Springs but I am moving west in about a year ,thanks for the food info in San Angelo I went to Permian my wife went to San Angelo Central so Mojo you better win my manhood is at stake!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mojomaniac View Post
                  And I'm not moving back to Odessa till there is a Joe's Crab Shack or a decent steak house lived there over 60 years and could not figure out why we never had a seafood or a great steak house with all the oil money and between Dallas and El Paso do miss the original shrimp boat on south grandview but if the money is good I might come back just to eat some decent Mexican food sucks here in Hot Springs but I am moving west in about a year ,thanks for the food info in San Angelo I went to Permian my wife went to San Angelo Central so Mojo you better win my manhood is at stake!
                  We have a Hooters, Twin Peaks and a Bottoms Up if that helps. Saltgrass came in acouple of years back and the Barn Door really isn't that bad. Mexican food is getting better than great.
                  My first wife was a Central girl too but took the cure while watching Permian vs Santone Lee in 65, a game in San Angelo. So they can get past it.
                  Last edited by mojotrain; 10-26-2017, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mojotrain View Post

We have a Hooters, Twin Peaks and a Bottoms Up if that helps.
                    I've heard of Hooters, i have on near where i live. But, not the other's? I'll have to look them up and see what they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by AusMOJO View Post

I've heard of Hooters, i have on near where i live. But, not the other's? I'll have to look them up and see what they are.
                      Bottoms up may not be a franchise. For all I know they might just sell horse shoes or something. White, caliche covered pickups fill the parking lot from can to can't.

Comment

• Originally posted by AusMOJO View Post

Similar sports bars. Twin Peaks is national like Hooters but much newer.
                        I had to look up The Bottoms Up Grill & Bar. Seems to be local Odessa.

Comment

• Originally posted by mike03car View Post

A Hooters is being built in Abilene. Near ACU, even.
                          Can't believe the "C"- club is letting that happen!

Comment

• Odessa 35 vs. Frenship 14- The Bronchos can smell that Tiger fear 140 miles away

Tascosa 36 vs. Midland 12- the first big cold front of the year and the 'Dawgs have to travel to the Texas Tundra

Permian 34 at SA Central 21- I have hunch the MOJO D will squeeze the 'Cats (if the 'Cats are as injured as told...)

Comment

• Well like I said been in Odessa all my life till I retired a couple years ago really don't like Hooters or Twin Peaks pretty much fried food but do like the scenery don't know if I ask for a table dance or a cheese burger there used to eat lunch bout everyday at the barn door got good soup didn't know there was a salt grass was there last week and the crew didn't tell me I will try it next time I come down well safe travels to everybody watch out for deer go Mojo

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt.Stepp View Post
                                Tascosa has success in Rd 1 vs El Paso because of matchups....Tascosa is big and physical and the El Paso teams don't matchup size wise...Pebble Hills would matchup better than Montwood because they do have good speed and decent size for an El Paso school...but Montwood MIGHT be able to outscore Tascosa....the Rams have a real potent offense and a stud QB and WR....they'd have to win a 56-49 type game vs Tascosa IMO
                                Agreed. I could see Montwood scoring on Tascosa the way Midland Lee did.
                                Bwahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X